Ambien, that has a generic term ‘Zolpidem , is marketed as one of the top medications available for inducing sleep. There are many brand variants of Zolpidem and many pill versions of Ambien by itself. This may be due to different manufacturers, dosage strengths and difference in the place of manufacturing. In this illustration, we have shown different variants of Ambien pill with respect how they appear in its physical forms.
What are the types of Ambien Tablets?
As earlier mentioned, there are many variants, but these 7 below graphed medication forms are the most common. Oblong and round form is the most common physical structures in which the medications are found.
- Round tablet imprinted with “54 533”.
- Oval tablet imprinted with ‘E’ and ‘79’.
- Round tablet imprinted with ‘TEVA’, ‘74’ and ‘93’.
- Oblong tablet imprinted with ‘10’ and ‘APO’.
- Oblong tablet imprinted with ‘LOGO’ and ‘10 MG’.
- Oblong tablet imprinted with ‘V’ and ‘6469’.
- Round tablet imprinted with “M Z2”.
You can see the above listed pills images in the below infographics